Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Things I will probably never have, but if I had enough money I would...

From time to time, everyone thinks about what they would have, if they had tons of money......come on...admit it...you've thought about it. These are not my top three, but they would certainly be nice.

I'd love to have a beautiful ski cabin in Colorado. I don't enjoy being cold on a regular basis, but this would make a nice weekend get-away.

Of course, if I could afford that second home, I'd need a personal chef too, which... 
...leads right into a full-time maid. 

If I had a chef and a maid, imagine all the wonderful things I could be doing with all my extra time.....imagine...imagine....

....imagine......imagine....

OK, NOW TELL ME WHAT ARE THREE THINGS YOU'VE DREAMED ABOUT HAVING!?!

No comments: