I have a dilemma! I want a new design for my blog and I'm willing to pay about $30 to get it. There are so many blog designers out there, but I don't know who to choose. Here are five that I found today:
SWEET CHEEKY DESIGNS
SCRAPBLOG DESIGNS BY HILARY
MEMORIES BY DESIGN
FOR GOODNESSS SAKES BLOG DESIGNS
I have seen so many blogs that I love, but I don't know which way to go. Here are some ideas of what I'd like:
* I'd really like 3 columns
* I like my sidebar, but is it too much? Should I tone it down?
* I love earthtones: sage green, golden yellow, deep orange, deep blue, and deep purple
* I love gerber daisies, paisleys, vines, scroll work
* Not really into the cartoon look
* A header with a place to show pictures (but a way to change the pictures as Sam grows)
* A signature at the bottom of each post
* An e-mail button and/or a blog button
* Maybe something so it looks like I'm writing in a notebook
* Something interesting to catch the eye
Come on all you blog stalkers...you come to read, but don't comment...I get about 30-50 visitors a day, but only 2-5 comments...now it's your turn to say something...
WHAT SHOULD I DO? HOW DO I DECIDE? HOW DO I GET STARTED!