Saturday, June 20, 2009

PLAY DAY...part 2

We had PLAY DAY at our school on Friday. Read part 1 first....now on with the show....

Remember the "dry teacher" from part 1...well she decided to start some trouble!

...now she's in for it!

...look out behind you.....

....ohhhh...now she is very wet....

...and wetter....

....and wetter!

What a nice hug. She thought I was a little too dry!

Next, we played with a giant parachute!

Aaawww....look at that cute, wet face!

Run! Run! Run!

Time for a little refreshment! SNOW CONES!

My best buddy! Yah right! Ha! Ha!

Relaxing in the sun. Time to dry off!

We love our friends!

Finally, some jumping....and...

...flipping in the BOUNCE HOUSE!

Laughing all day long!

We've had a great time!

OUR LAST PLAY DAY IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.....MIDDLE SCHOOL.....HERE WE COME!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like a lot of fun.

P.S. I may not visit your blog as regularly as I used to but I think and pray for you and the family often.