My mother has always had a prayer list and I've now started one of my own. So each Sunday I will publish the prayer requests of anyone who e-mails me. Please keep us updated as God answers your prayers too.
Who we are praying for this week...
* My mother's hip to be healed.
* Rebekah's journey to mommy-hood to go smoothly this week.
* Lana wants prayers that she is approved and matched soon
* Corbin...little boy who drowned on the Rio Grande in Albuquerque
* Sissy and hubby to be matched and bring home their baby soon.
* Amy needs to come home
* Prayers for Abby.
* Prayers for Veiyah.
* Prayers for Abigail.
* Prayers for Seth.
* Prayers for Gavin.
* BB's husband's job situation.
* Kris needs prayers that Megan's sleep issues end soon.
* K-the birthmother of our baby
* Bri's hubby's job situation.
* Lisa - prayers for "A's" health, baby and adoption.
* Lisa - guidance for hubby & adoption plans to fall into place
* Uplift Michele's spirits
* Dawn - husband to hear God and find his way to Him
* Christy prayers and praise
* Rebel may your troubles end soon and blessings for Turtle
* our economy
* quick healing for Amy, her mom (knee surgery) dad (heart surgery) and Allie
* all service men and women that they may come home soon
PRAYERS THAT HAVE BEEN ANSWERED:
* Merlot brought home her beautiful daughter on Mother's Day
* Janice just found out that she's FREE OF CANCER and she feels great.
* My niece, Heather, had offer on house accepted and graduated from college.
* Samuel's adoption is FINAL and birth certificate is in hand!
* Samuel is sleeping through the night
* Patti brought home her son, Samuel.
* Heather got a job offer!
* Rebekah has been matched!
* Nancy is pregnant
* Patti has been matched!
* Kelly has her baby home!
* Stellen is healthy and home
* OUR SON, SAMUEL, WAS BORN!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!
* Gene's daughter diagnosed with spinal cancer...it's not cancer!
* Reggie Boppy - matched with a child
* We found an amazing babysitter for Samuel!
* Annie eports hubby's leg infection is clear
* Amy reports her dad is recovering well from his heart surgery
* Declan came home!
* Bri - grandfather released from hospital and doing very well.
* Becky new dental plan that covers 80% on upcoming root canal
* our birthmother has been found and baby is due Dec. 18th.
* Melba says Nan and "Sophie" are doing great!
* Kathleen brought home her new baby, Whitney.
* Melba brought home her new son, Charlie.
* the safe return of my car in full working order
* safe delivery of baby Leah
E-mail me if you have someone for me to add to the weekly prayer request. God Bless.