Tuesday, May 19, 2009

NEED SLEEP......ZZZZZZZZZ!

For the past 2 months Samuel has slept through the night, so I guess I shouldn't complain, but....he started crying last night at 2 a.m. I went in to check on him and his eyes were shut, but he was crying. Checked for a temperature...nope. Felt for dirty diaper...nope. I patted his back a little and he went back to sleep. I went back to bed.

About a 1/2 hour later he started again....this time Richard heard him and he got up with me and put on a bottle, just in case, while I checked on him again and patted his back, but he kept crying. So I picked him up and (without talking) I bounced and consoled him. The crying stopped and I put him back down. We all went back to bed. This happened two more times before 3:30 and each time he fell back to sleep within 5 minutes. After that nothing. Not sure if it was a belly ache or what, but Mommy did not fall back to sleep as easily.

3 comments:

sarah7181 said...

That's so weird! Wyatt did the same thing Sunday night. I chalked it up to us having been out of town all weekend. It was odd though.

Debbie B said...

Given our most recent adventures I'd say call the doctor. Might be an ear infection. That's exactly what happened when Isabel had her last one and she never had a fever.

Rebekah said...

Poor baby! And Mama!! :)