Monday, May 18, 2009

MaryKay's Visit

My sister Mary Kay visited from New Hampshire this past weekend. She's the sister that looks the most like my mother.

Ignore the lack of makeup and glasses, on my part. I'm still dealing with that annoying eye infection.

Aunt Mary Kay makes a lot of funny faces and had me laughing all day long. Watch out Aunt Genie, someone else is trying to steal your title as "Favorite Aunt."

They had fun hanging out on the porch while Richard and I took in a movie (Star Trek). It was a major treat for us, as we have only been to one other movie since Samuel was born.

Samuel loved meeting Aunt Mary Kay. She was amazed with how happy and relaxed I am.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Wow! Look at those roley-poley thighs! I love 'em!! :)

Frizzy said...

Nothing better than a toothless grin. He's getting SOOOO big!