Friday, May 1, 2009

Grilling Goodness #8


GOLDEN GOODNESS posts an eight question MeMe on Fridays. Here are today's questions and my answers.

1. My ex is....not my husband anymore...THANK GOD FOR UNANSWERED PRAYERS!

2. I should learn to...be more patient. Slow down. Let go and not get so worked up all the time. Relax!

3. I love...God, my husband, my son, my family and my friends.

4. People would say that I am...organized, hyper, impatient, happy and caring.

5. I don't understand...taxes and investing....I WOULDN'T KNOW WHERE TO START!

6. When I wake up in the morning…I jump in the shower and then have a cup of coffee. I need these two things to be able to to everything else.

7. I lost... the box that held all my student pictures from my first 14 years of teaching.

8. Life is full of..excitement. Every day there's something new to do, or try or learn.

No comments: