Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Great weekend and the week ahead

The weekend was very relaxing and productive. On Saturday, I got paperwork and finances and had time to read outside while Samuel sat and watched the leaves blow around. Then on Sunday, I did some cleaning in the morning while Richard watched the baby and then my parents came over to play cards and have dinner. Monday, Samuel and I went shopping and then enjoyed time outside again. He absolutely loves being outside.

Last night, Samuel woke up at about 3 a.m. crying. When I went in to check on him he had rolled himself halfway over and was stuck in an awkward position (head facing up and butt and legs down). He is so close to rolling over, but hasn't quite mastered it yet. I will be so happy when he finally figures this one out.

This should be a nice week, since I only have to work 4 days. June will be fun. We have PLAY DAY (field day) and a trip to CLIFF'S AMUSEMENT PARK scheduled, plus the fifth graders graduation. Today is my errand day (bank, social security office etc.), since Richard is home with Samuel. I also have to get ready for my yard sale this weekend.

I like staying busy and feeling productive!

No comments: