Sunday, May 10, 2009

GOD HEAR OUR PRAYERS #43

My mother has always had a prayer list and I've now started one of my own. So each Sunday I will publish the prayer requests of anyone who e-mails me. Please keep us updated as God answers your prayers too.

Who we are praying for this week...

* K-the birthmother of our baby
* my mother's health and well being
* Annie is hoping kids will be out of foster care and adoption speeds along
* Elisa's anxiety disorder and her trip to CA on June 4th.
* my student's family situations
* Uplift Michele's spirits
* Dawn - husband to hear God and find his way to Him
* Christy prayers and praise
* our economy
* healing for Amy, her mom, dad and Allie.
* all service men and women that they may come home soon

Prayers that have been answered:

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
* Kathleen brought home her new baby, Whitney.
* Melba brought home her new son.

E-mail me if you have someone for me to add to the weekly prayer request. God Bless.


Photobucket

No comments: