Friday, April 10, 2009

GRILLING GOODNESS #7


GOLDEN GOODNESS posts an eight question MeMe on Fridays. Here are today's questions and my answers.

1. What's one of the best things you've seen lately? My son smiling and laughing is amazing!

2. Has Spring brought you something you don't like? In New Mexico, the worse thing about spring is the WINDS. Ugghh! They last all day, weeks at a time and can get up to 40-50 mph. We have such bad dust storms that they obscure the mountains and it really plays hell with allergy symptoms.

3. What kind of sandwiches do you like? I love cold cucumber sandwiches or a good (old fashion) fried bologna sandwich, the most.

4. Do you carry GermX with you at all times? YES! I teach 5th grade. I have it in my desk at work, in the car, in my purse, by all the sinks in my house and in the diaper bag.

5. Does each person in your house have their own hamper or do you have a central hamper for everyone? My husband and I have one hamper and Samuel has his own in his room.

6. How often do you balance your checkbook? I pay bills and update the finances every week, but I balance the checkbook once a month, when the statement comes.

7. What's the hardest thing you've done lately? Things are going easier now, but getting Samuel to sleep through the night and adjusting the formula intake, just right, was kind of complicated. 

8. Are you a texter? No, I am not. I do own a cell phone, but it is just a phone. It can't even take pictures. I think it can text, I just don't have it on my plan. 


No comments: