Sunday, April 26, 2009

GOD HEAR OUR PRAYERS #41

My mother has always had a prayer list and I've now started one of my own. So each Sunday I will publish the prayer requests of anyone who e-mails me. Please keep us updated as God answers your prayers too.

Who we are praying for this week...

* K-the birthmother of our baby
* my mother's health and well being
* Elisa's anxiety disorder and her trip to CA in June.
* my student's family situations
* Uplift Michele's spirits
* Dawn - husband to hear God and find his way to Him
* Christy prayers and praise
* our economy
* healing for Amy, her mom, dad and Allie.
* all service men and women that they may come home soon

Prayers that have been answered:

* Samuel is sleeping through the night
* Patti brought home her son, Samuel.
* Heather started her salary job!
* Rebekah has been matched!
* Nancy is pregnant
* Kelly has her baby home!

E-mail me if you have someone for me to add to the weekly prayer request. God Bless.

Photobucket

1 comment:

annieology said...

Hey, for next week, put us on please. Going to court on May 6th! Great day right? Hoping to God Almighty that our kids will finally be out of foster care, and that the subsequent termination/adoption suit will be speedy.