Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sleeping Update

I am having a wonderfully relaxing breakfast...see! We couldn't get Samuel down until 11:30 p.m., but it's 7:27 a.m. and he's still sleeping! Our goal today is to have him sleep a little less and hopefully get him down around 9 p.m. tonight.

We are also going to see "K" (and her mom), this afternoon, at her school. At first, we were going to go at 9 a.m., but the school didn't think it was appropriate during school hours, which is totally understandable. "K" hasn't seen him for about six weeks, so I am sure she will see tons of changes. I'll update later tonight on how this goes. After this, the only other meeting planned is a BLESSING CEREMONY at the end of April, at her church. 

As I'm eating my lovely breakfast, I am reading this month's newsletter from our adoption agency and look who's picture is in the bottom right hand corner!?! There were 7 boys and 6 girls placed last year. The year before that they did 22. God is so good!!!

2 comments:

Melba said...

How cool, I love that picture of you two in the magazine...definitely a keeper!!

Yoka said...

I look forward to the update on how the meeting with "K" went.