Friday, March 6, 2009
I am so glad I have the next three weeks off from teaching. It was very hard to keep up with the blogging, taking care of Samuel, cleaning, cooking etc....
We've now worked out a cleaning routine and after 3 months I feel more confident and used to Samuel. I now need to find time to cook meals, and have a little time to myself to blog and read. I love realtiy tv and TIVO lets me tape shows and watch them later. Not sure if blogging will continue when I go back to work again, but we'll just have to wait and see.
My goals over the next three weeks are:
* GET MY BLOG BACK TO THE WAY I LIKE IT!
* plan and cook meals
* plan for the last 12 weeks of school
(It's a year round school, so I teach to the end of June.)
* emissions check
* read a book
* make a memory board for photographs
* spend time with my parents
* get April's letter and pictures ready for "K"
* wash windows
* clean my stove and refrigerator
* do some prep for spring planting
* find cheaper car insurance
* find a better cable, internet and phone service plan
I can clean when Samuel's awake, which is most of the afternoon, because he likes to be in a pack with me or sit in his vibrating chair while he watches me run around. The other stuff I plan on doing in the morning while he is napping.
Labels: All About Me