Friday, February 6, 2009
Grilling Goodness #5
GOLDEN GOODNESS posts an eight question MeMe on Fridays. Here are today's questions and my answers.
1. Have your children corrected you somehow this week? Being that he is only 2 months old, no this has not happened yet, but I'm sure the day will come.
2. Are you waiting for a particular something to happen? I zzzz...am....zzz....waiting for Samuel...zzz...to sleep through...zzz...the night.
3. Do you chat online? Not in real time...I don't have the time.
4. What is the oldest thing you own? I've kept all my journals since I was 12 years old. I also have my grandmother's footstool, which is probably around 80 years old.
5. What's for dinner tonight? Sweet corn, baked chicken and rice
6. Are you artistic? Yes. I love to do cross-stitch, make wreaths, quilt, paint and write. I love going to craft fairs and then coming home to recreate what I saw.
7. Are you getting an income tax refund? Plans for it? We hope so....but no plans for it yet....
8. Do you use 'zero payments/zero interest for XX months' to buy things? As much as possible, yes! We've bought almost all our furniture, our camcorder, camera, computer, tv...etc, using this method.
Labels: All About Me