Thursday, February 5, 2009

Great Shopping Day!

My mother and I hadn't been shopping since before Samuel was born, almost 2 months ago. So, my sister, Genie, watched Samuel for a couple hours and we went to a few consignment shops.

Look what I got:

First, I got this beautiful blouse and matching skirt for $12.80. It was originally from Petite Sophisticate.

This kit top, from J-Crew, for $6.95.

I love this short, dark green jacket for $8.50.

The jacket matches these green corduroy pants for $6.00. They fit me perfectly.


I also got an off white turtleneck for $3.00.

Finally, I found these shoes for $6.98. 

I also got a jean jacket for my mother. It was only $13.00, but she didn't want to spend the money on herself, so I bought it for her for her birthday.

2 comments:

Beth Wright (P31 OBS Team Member) said...

Wow! You got some awesome deal! I love the sweater- too cute! Wish I could find deals like that!

Such The Spot said...

Sheesh. Talk about a bargain hunter. Great finds!