Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The New Bachelor

I watched the premier of The Bachelor last night. Jason is a 32 year old single dad. He had to choose 15 women to stay out of the 25 original. Some women embarrassed themselves by how they acted, how much they drank and how immature they were. Of the 15 women left I could have axed another 9 or so. There are only about 6 who I think have any chance.

The previews for next week show DeAnna coming back. DeAnna split with Jesse (a professional snow boarder)....who I didn't think she should have picked to begin with. I don't think Jason should give her another chance. He wanted to marry her and she blew it. 

I can't wait for next week. I'm already addicted!

2 comments:

happymomof4 said...

I am right there with you! I am so addicted to that show. Each season something happens and I say I am not going to watch it but you know where I was last night! I can't wait till next week either. I was suprised by some of the "woman" he chose too! Oh well we shall see:)

Frizzy said...

I've never gotten into the Bachelor or Bachelorette. Seen a few episodes usually the first one or so then lose track. My girlfriend is a diehard fan though. I'm all for second chances but not when your heart's been ripped out on Nat. Tv.