Thursday, January 1, 2009
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
We usually celebrate New Years on New York time, which is 10 pm here, but last night was the first in many years that I was actually awake at midnight...Thanks, Sam! Also, because of Sam, 2009 is going to be a very exciting, interesting and eventful year! I can't wait to see how he changes over the next year.
This past year:
* found our agency and started blogging in January
* I turned 40 years old in February
* did our home study and got the nursery ready in March
* found FLYLADY in April
* finished all our paperwork and had my 100th post in May
* became active at the end of June
* went to NH for 40th birthday and had my car stolen in July
* chosen by "K" to adopt her baby, had 1st ultrasound in August
* lost our dog, Keene, to cancer, in October
* husband took his trip to Chicago in November
* brought our son home on December 10th
We have waited so long for this dream to come true. We will never forget 2008! I wish you all a wonderful, healthy and exciting 2009! God is so good!
Labels: OUR SON