Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Winter in New Hampshire

My friend Mike and his wife, Holly, took their kids, Chelsey and Bailey, to Santa's Village. He said in his e-mail, "It was a little cold, but well worth the trip."




Here they are in Santa's sleigh.


Only kids from up North think THIS is a fun day at a theme park!!

This was this morning in New Mexico. The roads were icey, so school was cancelled. I think we got at least 3 inches.

Photobucket

This is the front yard. As you can see it's already starting to melt.

Photobucket

This is my back yard.

Photobucket

This is the view looking toward the mountains. You can see it is very overcast, which is odd for here. Usually, even in winter, we have clear skies.

I'm sure when my smart ass friend, Mike, sees this post, he'll have plenty of comments to make about this not "really" being a snow fall and that we are wimps here in New Mexico. Bring it on, Mike!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting my pics Tracey. I would love to be able to hackle you about that "poor excuse for a snow-storm, but I can't. My parents raised me to always obey the following rules:
#1 Never steal
#2 Never lie
#3 NEVER, NEVER upset a "New Mom" who is probably only getting 3-4 hours of sleep per night!!!

Hope you and Samual built a snowman!

Love ya, Mike