Monday, December 15, 2008

In all things pray....


Dear Lord,

"Thank You for loving me even more than I could ever fully imagine; for guiding my path and lighting a simple lamp unto my feet so I know where to walk; and for helping me to take the next step. Sometimes I want all the answers. I want You to shine a spotlight into my future, so I know what to expect at every turn and bump in the road. But, though I will never know what tomorrow holds, I do know that You hold tomorrow in the palms of Your hands. Help me to find peace in that and feel Your presence as I take that next step on the path You are lighting for me. In Jesus's name. Amen."

1 comment:

Frizzy said...

I just read a comment on another blog that left me soo sad as she said she hadn't had God in her life for a long time. My heart sank for her. I love this prayer and I pray the woman from a few blogs back will find this same understanding of God's love and light some day. God bless you!