Friday, November 7, 2008
Grilling Goodness #3
Every week GOLDEN GOODNESS posts 8 questions. Here are my answers to this week's questions.
1. What is one of your 'must see' tv shows? I too love most reality shows, like Dancing With the Stars, Survivor and the Bachelor. I also like The Mentalist, Eli Stone, CSI, Ghost Whisperer, Numbers and 48 Hours Mystery.
2. Do you have a facebook page? No. Blogging is the thing for me. I don't really see the point in posting somewhere else or even having two blogs.
3. How old were you when you got married? Hmm....well, the first time I was 24 and he was 33. That lasted 6 years. I met Richard when I was 32 and we got married when I was 35 and he was 34. We've been married now for 5 years. I truly believe that he is my soul mate.
4. What is one bad habit that you need to break? I have very poor eating habits. Sometimes I'll just have cereal for dinner or forget to eat all together. I really need to eat better, especially now that Sam is coming. My husband works late, but when he and I sit down together I usually eat better. I don't really enjoy cooking just for me. I like meals that are easy and quick.
5. What is your favorite cold-weather activity? I used to live in NH and I don't particularly like that kind of bitter, prolonged, cold anymore, but I still love to ski and have hot cocoa in a hot tub while it's snowing.
6. At church, do you always sit in the same area? Yes! I think most people do.
7. What do you like best about blogging? I have always enjoyed writing in my journal and writing stories. I have tried to get published with a couple children's stories but nothing has ever happened, so this fulfills that need. I have also found so much support and understanding while going through infertility and the adoption process. I actually wish I had found it sooner. The friends I have made (though I have never met any in person) are amazing!!
8. What's the last funny thing you remember hearing from a child? I teach human development (sex ed.) in my 5th grade class every year. Recently I was asked, "What's the difference between a 'condo' and a 'condom,' Mrs. B?"
NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!
Labels: All About Me