Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Wonderful Friend

This is my WONDERFUL FRIEND, DEBBIE! I have had this wonderful friend since I was in college, about 20 years ago. She lives in New Hampshire. As you can imagine, we don't get to see each other very often and we don't actually talk that often either (I mean to fix that very soon.), but the minute we do talk, it's like we've never been apart. She has a great sense of humor, is a wonderful mom and a great teacher. I love her to death!!!

(Click on picture to make it bigger.)
This is the beautiful letter she sent me! She made me cry!


These are the sweet sleepers that were included! She knows I LOVE moose and bear! The dark blue one has a night cap with it!


Here is a close up of the little shirt.

Thank you so much, Debbie. You are so sweet! God has so blessed me with such wonderful friends!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

How sweet! Friends like Debbie are blessings from God.

I loved her letter and gifts to you.

God Bless,
Amy:)