Friday, October 17, 2008
Grilling Goodness #2
Golden Goodness asks 8 random questions every Friday. Here are my answers...
1. What is your least favorite aspect of Election Year? All the nastiness, the ENDLESS commercials, the phone calls, and the lies.
2. What is something your spouse could do to make you feel special? He always says he loves me, kisses me goodbye or goodnight, take walks together and sometimes he does my chores.
3. Do you complain at restaurants or do you just tip less? I would complain if things were really bad, but usually we just tip less.
4. If you had it to do over again, would you choose the same wedding date you had? Yes, it was a gorgeous outdoor wedding!
5. What kind of car do you drive? A Honda CRV...(shameless plug...my husband sells them! Hondas are great! Everyone should own one, in my opinion.)
6. If you have siblings, are you close to them? I have 4 brothers and 3 sisters. There are 20 years between the oldest, Kurt, and the youngest, me! We all have different degrees of closeness with each other and this has changed over the years. I am very close to my sisters, Karen, MaryKay and Genie. Pretty close to my brothers, Mark and John and not very close to the older two boys, Kurt and Kent. I know they love me and we are very supportive of each other. We talk more on the phone then get together because we are so spread out, all over the country.
7. Do you spend the same amount of money on each child at Christmas or just buy a certain number of gifts? I don't have this issue right now. When we were little, my mother would spend the same amount of money on us. Now we choose names. It's much easier, especially when you have a large family.
8. What phrase do you find yourself saying all the time? Being a teacher, there are quite a few: "You choose the behavior you choose the consequences." "That is not acceptable." "Would you jump off a bridge if Billy did?" "Stop the chatter." "Use your time wisely." "What questions do you have?" "Does that make sense?" "Take your hands out of your Disney desks." "Show me you're ready to listen."
Stop by Golden Goodness and play along!
Labels: All About Me