Amy tagged me for SIX RANDOM THINGS ABOUT MYSELF.
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules to your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Leave a comment on each tagged person's blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.
ARE YOU READY...RANDOMNESS IS SO MUCH FUN....
1. I love Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiatos. They usually run around $4.00 a pop, so I save by buying 4, for $5.00 at the grocery store.
2. I am in love with this guy...
...for those not in "the know," his name is Wharf and he's a Klingon. I am not a "TREKKY," but my husband is and he pulls me to all the Star Trek movies and we watch the series a lot.
Without the make-up on, he is Michael Dorn and he looks like this...
...either way....he is so hunky!!
3. I am a reality tv show addict...my list includes:
Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?
Hole in the Wall
Don't Forget the Lyrics
The Real Housewives
Dancing with the Stars
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
So You Think You Can Dance
America's Got Talent
4. I love LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE!
I've been addicted since I was very young. I used to watch it every day after school and I still watch it at least twice a week. I own the entire series on DVD. I wanted to be Laura Ingalls. I was in love with Almanzo. This is the real Laura and Almanzo in 1940. Almanzo isn't as handsome as you remember him from tv, is he?!
I know all the characters and everything that happened in their lives. If I could go back to any time in history, it would be the 1800's living in Walnut Grove. Without seeing the story title, I can tell you what an episode will be about, just by seeing the first 15 seconds of it.
I had my own (mean and nasty) "Nellie Olsen" in my town, so I related to Laura and all she had to go through. One of the reasons I decided to pursue teaching was because of Laura Ingalls.
5. I LOVE TO ORGANIZE, MAKE SCHEDULES AND MAKE LISTS! I think I should own stock in Sticky Notes.
6. I would love to have my own personal library with tons of books, over stuffed chairs, soft light and a cold iced tea. I could sit and read all day.
I JUST GOT DONE TAGGING 5 PEOPLE (see here) SO, I'M TAGGING ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO PLAY ALONG!!