Saturday, September 27, 2008

Let Me Ask You This...Answers

Tina at Golden Goodness is asking everyone these questions:

1. Rare, medium or well-done? I don't eat beef! Yuck!

2. Do you plan to stay in the house you're in for the rest of your life? No, but no plan anytime soon to move. We are here as long as my folks are around. One day we may move to Colorado, but it's just an idea.

3. Why do you have the size bed you have? We have a queen bed. No real reason other then it was less expensive then the king. It's a SELECT COMFORT, sleep number bed and we love it. My husband likes a soft bed and I like a much harder bed, so it was a good compromise.

4. When you buy milk, do you just grab a jug or do you look for the latest exp. date? I ALWAYS look at the expiration date, and I grab from the back of the refrigerated case. I drink about 2 gallons of milk a week, so it doesn't have time to go bad.

5. Do you and your spouse go on dates? How often? Yes, but only about once a month.

6. Do you like to play board games? Favorite? LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! We are a game playing family. We play more card games then board games, but I love BLOKUS, SEQUENCE and ACEY DUCEY. When the whole family gets together for holidays we love playing CHARADES!

7. Do you have a day each week that you sleep late? LATE? Well, I normally get up at 5 AM on work days and hubby gets up at 6 AM, so on Sundays we sleep in until 7 AM. Not real late, but 2 extra hours is wonderful.

8. Do you wear shoes in your house or park them at the door? NO SHOWS ALLOWED ON IN THE HOUSE! We always take our shoes off in the house. I usually take off my socks off too.

So, who wants to play along? Visit Tina at Golden Goodness and then post your own answers.

4 comments:

Sara said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!! So, no shoes in the house, huh?! Hmm.. I've had that rule for sometime now, but hmm... somehow everyone had ignored it! GRRRRR!

Mama Smurf said...

I'll play along if I ever get my act together!

NYC Educator said...

I don't like to wear shoes either, and I wouldn't wear them outside either if I could avoid it.

Michelle Smiles said...

No one seems to play board games or cards much anymore! I grew up in a game playing house...as did my hubby...but most of the games require more than 2 players and none of our friends are big on games. So sad. Can't wait until the kids are old enough to start playing!