Beachy Mimi tagged me.
Here are the rules:
1. Write about 5 specific ways blogging has affected you, either positively or negatively.
2. link back to the person who tagged you
3. link back to this parent post
4. tag a few friends or five, or none at all
5. post these rules— or just have fun breaking them
FIVE WAYS BLOGGING HAS AFFECTED ME:
1. The connections I've made with people are amazing. They have given me some wonderful ideas about parenting, adopting and teaching.
2. I haven't felt alone in my infertility journey. I can cry and bitch and complain and someone always knows how I feel.
3. My adoption journey is a major part of my life right now. I have been able to connect to wonderful people who are adopting like me. Some have already adopted and have given me great advice on what to expect next. Some are still waiting to be chosen and I can offer words of encouragement like I got. Some have been chosen like me and we're just counting down the days. All in all, it's really helped me get through all the waiting and waiting and even more waiting.
4. Writing has been a part of who I am since I was 10 years old and started my first journal. I've tried to get published in the past, but haven't been successful. Blogging has given me a chance to put my stuff out there and for others to respond and 99% of it has been favorable. It is very encouraging.
5. God has touched my life more deeply since I started blogging. I feel I can talk to Him about anything. I hear Him speak through all of you. There are some amazing women out there that are so faithful and I hope I can be more like them some day.
6. There are also tons of mothers out there that are raising a lot of amazing kids. They have struggles everyday, but they get through it, laugh about it or cry about it and move on to the next day, loving their kids even more. It gives me so much hope for this fantastical new chapter that is about to unfold. I'll need the support even more when Samuel actually arrives, so I am glad I am making the connections now.
That's all from me...now its your turn. I tag....