Thursday, September 4, 2008
I just hope, she is who she says she is!
I am one of the least political people you will ever meet, but I did listen to Sarah Palin speak last night. In my opinion...
1. ...she is a great speaker and can even go off the cuff and be funny, when it fits the moment..."what's the difference between a hockey mom and a pit bull? Lipstick."
2. ...it's about time they got some new blood in Washington. I'm tired of the "old boy's club." This is a way to really have change.
3. ...she and her husband chose some very odd names for their children: Track, Bristol, Willow, Piper and Trig.
4. ...maybe a woman and a mother will bring a softer side to the presidency and we'll have more time out's, less name calling, learn to share and not tell lies.
5. ...telling everyone that has a special needs child that, "I pledge to you that if we are elected, you will have a friend and advocate in the White House," you just got all those mothers on your side.
6. ...if there marriage is as strong and tight as she says it is...that will only benefit us more.
7. ...if she does become the new vis president we're going to be spending a lot of money on all the Secret Service men it will take to protect her entire extended family.
8. ...being from a small town makes her more believable. Being from one myself...you have no secrets...everyone knows everything, about everybody.
9. ...putting the jet on EBay was genius!!
10. ...she may like to drive herself to work...but that will have to end when she's the vis president...the paparazzi would rear end her.
11. ...having a personal chef when you're the vis president is one of the perks...accept it...it's ok!
12. ...a surplus in the budget would mean the "Second Coming" had happened.
13. ...her little daughter Piper will make a good "mama" some day. Was that not the cutest thing, when she licked her fingers and ran it over the little ones head?! Oh...my...God...what an "oohhh" moment.
14. ...she has a gorgeous husband.
15. ...she has a gorgeous son.
16. ...the upcoming "marriage" of her 17 year old has about as much chance of succeeding as I do in getting pregnant. It's an inside joke folks...read more of my blog and you'll understand.
17. ...I am actually excited about this election, now.
18. ...I think the "party" is looking much farther ahead. McCain is too old to run for a second term and she is young enough and strong enough to run for the presidency and win.
19. ...I hope her children don't suffer with her not being around as much as she was.
20. ...I'm voting for PALIN AND MCCAIN...yes...that's what I said...she's helped my make me decision.
.....I just hope, she is who she says she is!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!
Labels: In My Opinion