Saturday, August 2, 2008

Smart Shopping!!! I had a lot of fun too!

My mother and I had a wonderful day shopping. "SAVERS" had 50% off all "blue tagged" items. Our shopping cart was full and we tried on about double what you see here. My mom got two pairs of pants, 4 tops, and a jacket for $20.00. Here are my wonderful purchases.

I have been debating on whether to bother getting a baby tub, but when I saw this one for $2.50, I couldn't pass it up.





I've already bought tons of "onesies," but I found the three in the back for .99 cents each and this yellow terry cloth number for $1.50. It's so cute. It even has a hood with ears.



I found the basket on the left for $3.00. I'll put it with a wine bottle or glasses and it will make a great Christmas gift. The basket on the right I got for $2.50. I thought it would look great with some soap, lotions and a towel and "TADA" another great gift!


The pants, on the left, fit perfect and only cost $2.99. The dress, also a great fit, was $2.50. 









This is a "Northern Reflections" lounger set, which normally would have gone for $35.00 and I got it for $3.50. 





These three tops were each $1.75. The one in the middle is actually a deep green. I love them all. 






The black top went for $2.50, the middle one was $3.50 and the green one was $3.00. I also got another dress (It's not pictured here because my mom is hemming it for me.) for $3.00.



So, my total was......drum roll please.......$38.71...and there was NO TAX! Now that is some "smart shopping," baby!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Nice job!:)
You and Michele are both super shoppers!
I'm glad you had fun with your mom today.:)
I spent the day with my mom too...She came and laid in the bed with me.:)

God Bless,
Amy:)

Lisa said...

Hi. I'm glad you visited my blog. I would love to homeschool you:) We start on Monday so the room is clean! It won't stay like that for long. I love meeting new friends by way of blogging!

Lisa

Becky said...

Oh my goodness!!!
I want to come there and go shopping with you!! Unbelievable!!

Mama Smurf said...

Holy cannoli girl...I need to start shopping with YOU!