Sunday, August 3, 2008

GOD HEAR OUR PRAYERS #3

My mother has always had a prayer list and I've now started one of my own. So each Sunday I will publish the prayer requests of anyone who e-mails me. Please keep us updated as God answers your prayers too.

Who we are praying for this week...

* Becky's root canal
* a quick end to the wild fires in California
* members of the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church
who were hurt in the shooting last week.
* Melba would like us to pray for Nan and "Sophie."
Also she would like prayer for their adoption...
"I pray that we have as short a wait time as possible."
* Bert and his family and close friends for healing and peace.
* Mei-Ling
* Joshua Andrews, who is in Afghanistan
* Mathew Butler, who is in Iraq
* our economy
* quick healing for Amy and Allie
* people in Ruidoso, NM who are recovering from the floods
* Orlando to find a good paying job.
* my mother's health
* Donald's son and grandson
* the birth mother of my baby
* all service men and women that they may come home soon

Answered prayers...
E-mail me if you have someone for me to add to the weekly prayer request. God Bless.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Amy said...

Thank you, Tracey.

I go to the neurosurgeon tomorrow.
My foot is really giving me problems, so I have no idea what to expect.

Allie's visit didn't go as well as I had hoped. He did not see any marked improvement in her heart, so he increased her meds. He still cannot give her any pain or anit-inflammatory meds due to the amount of fluid in her lungs.
I treasure your prayers for her, because you know how much she means to me.

You are a lovely person, and I am also praying for you and your family.

God Bless,
Amy:)

Becky said...

Tracey, thank you for remembering me!! I go a week from today and am getting anxious! We've budgeted in to pay for it...eventually! and that adds to the anxiety of course!
I've been out of touch with your blog as there is lots going on here but, I click over quick in case there are any changes!!