My mother has always had a prayer list and I've now started one of my own. So each Sunday I will publish the prayer requests of anyone who e-mails me. Please keep us updated as God answers your prayers too.
Who we are praying for this week...
* K-the birthmother of our baby
* the health of our lovely boy, Samuel, due December 18th
* Megan cousin's nephew, Cody, is missing.
* my new friend, Joseph, and his students in Ghana
* Stephanie and Christian - injured in plane crash
* Everyone to make it through Hurricane Gustav safely!
* Caylee - to be found safe and raised by a family that loves her
* Lisa - guidance for hubby & adoption plans to fall into place
* Reggie Boppy - please match us with a birthmom soon
* Bri - grandfather having quadruple bypass surgery on Monday
* Ashley - God's plan in her adoption and peace for her heart
* Annie - for a good resolution to issue with CPS
* Kathleen - please make rain stop and homes undamaged
* Becky - root canal surgery on September 4
* Dawn - husband to hear God and find his way to Him
* Mathew - his father died from cancer recently
* Trace's baby efforts
* Rick M. - his struggle with diabetes
* Christy prayers and praise
* JGumm's mom is in the hospital
* Rebel may your troubles end soon and blessings for Turtle
* David A. - serving time in prison
* James B. - finances
* Arlene B. - dealing with dementia
* Richard C. - cancer treatments
* Julie's dad had a heart attack
* Lori E. - alcoholism
* Lauren H. - caught in the middle of parents divorce
* Diana L. - serving in Afghanistan
* Eric M. - serving in Iraq
* Melba - a short wait time on their adoption
* Bert's family and friends for healing and peace after his death.
* Joshua A. - serving in Afghanistan
* Mathew B. - serving in Iraq
* our economy
* quick healing for Amy and Allie
* my mother's health and well being
* Donald H. - son and grandson
* all service men and women that they may come home soon
Prayers that have been answered:
* our birthmother has been found and baby is due Dec. 18th.
* Melba says Nan and "Sophie" are doing great!
* Becky new dental plan that covers 80% on upcoming root canal
E-mail me if you have someone for me to add to the weekly prayer request. God Bless.