Wednesday, June 11, 2008

HAPPY AS A PIG IN...YOU KNOW WHAT!!!


I just got off the phone with our case worker, Lisa. Our fingerprints are back from the FBI and all the reference letters are in.

We have our HOME INSPECTION scheduled for next Wednesday, June 18th. Then the following week I have my PERSONAL INTERVIEW on Tuesday, June 24th, Richard has his Wednesday, June 25 at noon and then the same day at 3:00, we have our COUPLES INTERVIEW. After that we are DONE! So, by the 1st of July we should be considered "ACTIVE" with the agency. Which means they will start showing our scrapbook to perspective birthmothers. We could be parents by the end of his year!

I AM SO SO SO EXCITED!!!!!!! COME ON EVERYONE JOIN ME, LET'S DO THE HAPPY DANCE....



YIIIPPPPEEEE!! THANK YOU GOD!!!

15 comments:

Melba said...

Hip Hip Hooray!!! I'm jumping for joy with you! This is VERY exciting and I can't wait to celebrate right alongside you when that joyous time finally comes. CONGRATULATIONS!!

Melba

Amy said...

Yay! Tracey, I am doing the happy dance with you and your husband!:)

God Bless,
Amy:)

Jackie said...

Waa-hooooo!!!! How awesome is that? Know that I am celebrating with you, just across town! :)

Heather said...

Dancing around the room for ya! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

That is FANTASTIC!!! YAY!!!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! That is spectacular news. C'mon Baby!

Bri said...

Yay!! Just a few more weeks and with all the stuff you have between now and then, it will FLY by! Congrats!

annieology said...

Waaaahooooo!!!!!

LL said...

Arms in the air...woo hoo!!!

j and i will hopefully be joining you in July!

Christy said...

Congrats! It will feel so good to get all those interviews done and know that you are Active!!! I'm so happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Dancing in San Antonio! Congrats!!

My Blessings From Above said...

Happy Dancin' away here in NJ!! You are another step closer to your sweet baby!

Rachel said...

Tracey -
I found your blog through a search, and I'm happy for you that your paperwork is done - that is sure a long and difficult process. I'll be praying that it doesn't take long to get matched with a birthmom. My husband and I turned in our paperwork just over a year ago, and our birthmom is due in August.

Rachel said...

Tracey - we are considered semi-open. Our birthmom does not know our last name or address. She does have my cell number and a non-identifying email address. It's working well so far, but I'm sure there will be sticky areas in the future.

Becky said...

Dancing and screaming with you!!! Can't wait until the first of July!!!