Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Bachelorette Update...



JASON (my #1 pick)...really like him...WAY TO GO WITH THE LUSCIOUS KISS!!!

FRED...I'm sorry...Nice guy...but no attraction there.........just a friend...I'm glad she didn't draw it out for him and give him false hope!!!

ROBERT...What's up with him...little temper tantrum...tossing the chair...grow up! Saggy jeans...turn off...She turned away from his kiss...ooohhh bad sign.....HE WAS TOTALLY SHOCKED!....WHAT A PISSY BABY...DID YOU SEE THAT ONE TEAR...GIVE ME A BREAK!

JESSE...Still a boy...nice enough guy, but...not ready for a serious relationship...needs a hair cut...WHY IS SHE ATTRACTED TO HIM??

BRIAN... I like him...but he ignored Deanna....good bye

GRAHAM...sexy...touchy feely....but may get booted if won't forget about the others....what was that little tiff they had

JEREMY...good looking...but nothing amazing

SEAN...I don't like the whole calling her, "Baby," and "Sweetie," stuff.

TWILLEY..."I love you Twilley." Nope still a deal breaker for me! Did anyone notice that his face looks very saggy...ewww...AND THAT SONG AT THE END...WHAT AN IDIOT!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a huge fan of Jason too. I hope it comes down to him and Graham. That would make for a tough choice though wouldn't it? One is a tad immature the other comes with an ex-wife. UCK.

Anonymous said...

No girl, She just stopped and ignored me! I am a horrible writer! I should be banned from blog world! Nothing else happened after that....I paid for my fabric and left!! BTW-I am adding you to my blogread.... :)

Bri said...

I 100% agree with your assesment. It it doesn't come down to Jason and Graham I may be a little dissapointed. I'm rooting for Jason to go all the way.

Jackie said...

Love Jason. Starting to like Graham. Still don't see why everyone hates Jeremy, I think he is ok.

And why, oh why, is Twilley still around? I don't get it!