Monday, May 19, 2008



My sister is coming in from New Hampshire this coming week, so I only have to plan three meals. We'll be eating at my mom's and other sisters on two of the nights. I told you my husband loves pasta, so we're going to have that again, fajitas, and tuna casserole. My husband does not like stew (meat and vegetables mixed together) and he has certain food cravings and will stay with them for months at a time. Since there is only the two of us and I don't want the food to go to waste, I indulge him, for now.

I like QUICK and EASY!

Find more ideas and menues for the week here.

Photobucket

1 comment:

LL said...

I am not a stew person either...i have a dim memory of eating it as a child...but just can't do it now as an adult. Maybe it is because my mama or dad made sure I ate it : )