Monday, May 19, 2008

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS!?

I'll be coming up on my #100 post in a few days and I was wondering what everyone thinks?! I have really enjoyed creating this blog. (I've got a few negative comments from those who were chicken and wanted to post anonymously, but mostly wonderful feedback.) I have met MANY AMAZING women who have fertility issues and are adopting like me and it has really been an emotional blessing. As you can see by my I ENJOY READING list in the margin, I love blog hopping and add to my list daily. I thank all of you who come by daily to see how I'm doing.

Are their any hints you can give me or helpful websites you can pass along? I have a Mac (and yes I like it more then a PC...not the viruses to worry about), so some of the features you PC users have I can not access.

So, how am I doing? Do you have any ideas for me on how I can improve my blog? Things you like or things I can "improve" on. There's the teacher in me....advice can be good as long as it's given in a good way.

5 comments:

LL said...

I love your blog...it is always so interesting to see what you are gonna talk about. Congrats on the future 100! I have to think about suggestions...and get back to you..

Mama Smurf said...

No suggestions here. I enjoy it just as it is!

Anonymous said...

Great blog. Thanks for stopping by mine. How do you add your signature to your posts?

Michelle said...

Very cute blog. I like your to do list and your signatures. I am also a MAC user. Apple rocks. How did you make your list and show things crossed off? Stop by my blog sometime. I am also adopting.

Michelle
www.journeytomercy.blogspot.com

Christy said...

I love your blog and am one of those that checks in daily. Keep up the great work!