Monday, May 12, 2008



The Egglant Ratatouille and Tortellini Primavera were great! Definately keepers. They were on little recipe cards, free, in the produce section at Wal-Mart. My husband put his two-cents in for this week. He is so easy to please...NOT...but he gets on these kicks...and right now it's Italian. He'd eat pasta seven days a week if I'd go along with it. When he was a kid, he ate nothing but breakfast foods, three meals a day, for 2 years. Nay, he's not picky.....geeze!!

* Baked Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, and corn
* Manicotti w/garlic bread and salad
* Manwich with french fries
* Baked Chicken, Green Beans and Dirty Rice
* Pasta, Pasta, Pasta


Find more ideas and menues for the week here.

Photobucket

4 comments:

I can't find my blog said...

Thanks for the encouraging words, Tracey! I go through these 'spells' a few times a year but they never last for long... I'm feeling better today.

btw- the church in the other post is so cute!

Amy said...

These all sound yummy! I am not picky at all, especially if someone else is doing the cooking.:)
When I return from my trip, I seriously want to do this menu plan idea regularly. I also want to do all of Flylady's weekly decluttering and cleaning suggestions.....I promised Shannon when I return, I will be an (almost) perfect housewife...:) Or at least I will work on the cooking, cleaning, and organizing.:)

God Bless,
Amy:)

Melba said...

mmmmm, manwich sounds yummy...I haven't had that in YEARS! :)

Becky said...

You are well on your way to doing a great job planning to feed kiddos!!
Hope yesterday went smoothly for you and praying that you are finding the joy and peace in the waiting.