Monday, May 12, 2008

APOLOGY...please forgive me



When I first started blogging back in January, I didn't know what to write about so I started with inspirational thoughts, poems read and lessons learned from Dr. Phil etc. Then I started blog hopping and I learned a lot about how to post, blinkies to add, ways to make my blog better and everyday tips that I wanted to share. I didn't know how, at that point, to back link, add in customizations and I didn't even think to reference where I had found something and give credit to those due.

I wanted to formally apologize here to anyone that I did this to. It was not intentional. I have gone back and referenced all those I could and deleted those I didn't know where I got them from or those I was asked to delete.

A special thanks to those who have been so understanding in their requests to me and showed me how to back link (thanks Nancy) and use the customize feature (thanks Lisa).

I am very sorry to anyone I offended.

1 comment:

Happy said...

Someone was offended? What a prickly over sensitive person.