Saturday, January 19, 2013
I stole this from HEADLESS MOM.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yes, in 1968, my mother already had 7 children and had run out of ideas, so she told my oldest sister that she could name me. There was a popular song then called, "TRACEY," and my sister chose that.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Last night, thinking about how much I miss my Dad, who died on January 29th, 2012.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes, I do. In elementary school we had a lady who came to our school once a week to teach us proper cursive.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Turkey or chicken.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
A son, Sam, who is 4.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I would hope so. I don't have a lot of friends, but the ones I do have, I would trust with my life. They love me even though I am tough to know and are there for me when I need them. And in turn I would do anything for them too. The top five are: Richard, Elisa, Penny, Paula and Mike.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Yes, all the time!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Yes, would love to!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Lucky Charms and Apple Jacks.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
If they have laces yes. The shoes I wear the most though are mules or loafers so they slip on and off easily.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Yes, but I've only learned that in last 10 years or so.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Smile and eyes.
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
The fact that I am a very impatient person.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My father. He died last year on January 29th.
18. WHAT IS THE TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
Living in the moment, not sweating the small stuff and my impatience.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I don't wear shoes in the house...but my fall back shoes are brown loafers.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
A beer and chocolate.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Jungle Junction. I said my son is four, right?
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Lilac, freshly mown grass....and...manure....please don't judge.
24. HOW IMPORTANT ARE YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS TO YOU?
Not at all. Sorry.....my 3 sisters involvement in politics makes up for my lack of interest ...... X 100.
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Mountains to live, beach to vacation.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
27. HAIR COLOR?
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings.....I watched The Exorcist when I was about 13 and was scared out of my mind and totally freaked out and never watched a scary movie again.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Abraham Lincoln Vampire Slayer....it was surprisingly very good.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
35. FAVORITE DESSERT?
36. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
I really don't exercise, but I love to walk.
37. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
The Bible, The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth by John Maxwell and Catch Me by Lisa Gardner.
39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Cats and dogs.
40. FAVORITE SOUND?
"I love you, Mama."
41. FAVORITE GENRE OF MUSIC?
42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
I consider home to be New Hampshire, even though I live in New Mexico. So the farthest I have been away from NH is California.
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Zentangles, cross stitching and making Christmas wreaths. I'm very crafty, if I do say so myself.
44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
45. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
46. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
Tan...my front door is purple.
47. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
48. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 48 QUESTIONS?
Labels: All About Me