Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My First Award


Jackie gave me this award from Arte y Pico.

THIS AWARD MADE MY DAY! THANKS JACKIE! Jackie has a great blog! She shares my love of God, books and Caramel Macchiatos. We also live in the same town!





I love the following bloggers and I am passing this award to them. I visit them every day. They keep me smiling, give great advice, have a great sense of humor, offer their friendship freely, and keep me sane. Thanks to you all! You should visit them too.

Amy at In My Life
Jen at Cheaper Than Therapy
Darcie at Such The Spot
LL at Faith, Hope and Love
Thopgood at My Life

And the rules to go along with this award are:

1. Pick five (5) blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself. Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award (http://arteypico.blogspot.com/)

.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Creativity, design, and interesting material??? Wow and I didn't even consider myself the least bit artsy. So good to hear that someone else does though!

Thanks Tracey!

Amy said...

What an honor, Tracey!
Thank you so much!
I am at my mom's house right now; my daddy is taking me to get my hair fixed in a bit. (If I'm going to be laid up for a month, I would at least like to have good hair.) :)

I will try to take the award and pass it around as soon as I am able.
It will probably be tomorrow, because I will be getting home later this evening.

Thanks so much for your kindness and thoughtfulness to me. I'm very excited!
God Bless,
Amy:)

Mama Smurf said...

That's so sweet Tracey...thank you so much. I'm actually very excited as this is the second time I got this award. I just haven't taken the time to post it and pass it on. I'll get to that this week. Thanks again! You made my day!

LL said...

Thank you Tracey! I am so glad that we found each other's blog. Your stories and posts always make me smile. I am about to head out of town but will try and put up a post about this and pass the award on to fellow bloggers.

sa061545@bellsouth.net said...

Hi, Tracey! I'm Amy's Mom (IN MY LIFE) I just wanted to let you know that they are on their way home from the hospital as we speak! Thanks so much for your prayers and sweet comments to my baby girl!
I know when she feels better, she will be back in "blogland"!
Sandra Ayers :)

sa061545@bellsouth.net said...

Tracey, I'm Amy's mom - I tried doing a comment but I guess it didn't go through
Anyway, I wanted to thank you for your prayers for my baby girl! They are on their way home from the hospital as I write! Keep her in your prayers as she will be laid up for about a month! She'll be back in "blogland" as soon as she feels better!
take care!
Sandra Ayers (Amy's Mom) :)

The Mom Jen said...

Hi sweetie, just back from vacay and just have to say i'm so honored to get this from you! You are a gem and I love ya!! Thanks so much!