Monday, April 9, 2018

HAPPY HOMEMAKER

What's on my plate:
Eggs, toast and coffee

On My To-Do list for this week:
Spring cleaning.
If the weather warms up, I am hoping to get outside to start cleaning up the dirt.
Meet a client for another organizing job.
Cloth shopping and make a screen for shelf in bathroom
Repair the blanket the dog chewed up (see below).

Currently Reading:
On the TV this week:
Bull, Blacklist and The Real Housewives

On the Menu this week:
Pork roast and corn
Breakfast for dinner
Tacitos and Tacos
Pizza
Spaghetti

The Weather outside is: We got a surprise snowstorm with another 2 inches. Hoping this week it all melts.
In my craft basket: I'm crocheting a baby blanket. It's almost done.
On my camera: Richard and I had a VERY rare date night!
Our dog pulled the comforter into his kennel and ate it. Yes, I gave him something to chew on, but he prefers chewing on and destroying things with fluff in them.
Bible verse:

3 comments:

Sandra said...

My dog is the same way, he loves tearing the stuffing out of anything that has stuffing inside. I say this as I'm staring at a huge ball of white stuffing he JUST tore out of one of his toys LOL

Hope you have a great week :)

Luludou said...

Spring cleaning is on my list too!
Have a great week

Rebecca Knox said...

I think everyone on this list is still experiencing snow. Will spring ever arrive and stick around? LOL! Have a blessed week ahead! <3