Friday, March 2, 2018

FEBRUARY IN REVIEW

Andrew joined basketball this winter.




He's my social butterfly.


Richard did a little home improvement.
We had a HUGE snowstorm that dropped about 12 inches in one night.
I tried to keep everything clear, but by nightfall the road still looked....
.....like this.

The snow banks are so high my snow blower can't make it over them.

Then the street plow comes by and this happens.
In the morning I was back at it, but a backhoe came through and pushed up the snow so now I have more room to shoot snow with my blower.
I finished my paint-by-number picture.
The floor was installed in the bathroom.

It was a great day when we got our second toilet back!
We had a few values on our radiators replaced. It's not very exciting, but it's great not to have leaks or knocking in the middle of the night. The knocking is caused by the faulty values allowing air to squeeze through and it makes one hell of a racket. It scares the kids, especially at 3 in the morning.
Sam got to go tubing with the school

 Andrew loves his preschool and he is growing in leaps and bounds.

 I made ice cream bowls using water balloons and chocolate. YUM!
 My windows are leaking again. We need a new roof!
 We had the chimney cleaned. Thinking of getting a pellet stove for next winter.

 Snow is finally starting to melt.
 I found a new craft....FELTING!
 This was my first attempt at a tree....
 ....then I tried flowers......
 ....an ocean sunset....
 .....and birch trees. I love this medium.
 My husband installed the mirror and light in our bathroom.
 I went skiing for the first time in about 25 years.
Finally a little paint was added to the bathroom and we are finally done with construction. The rest of the work we have to do is painting.....a lot of painting.

No comments: