Monday, February 27, 2017

MY TRUTH


I am studying a book called, BOUNDARIES. I can hear God speaking to me every day from it. I haven't opened myself up to relationships because I'm afraid. I am afraid I won't be accepted: good, bad or ugly. There have been many times in my life where I have spoken my mind, said how I really feel and more times then not that person has either withheld love or left me altogether. It hurts! A LOT! So I have kept to myself. I have complied or kept silent to keep the peace, while inwardly being resentful. God is more concerned with my heart, then my outward compliance. I need to say "yes" out of a heart of love because when my motive is fear then I am really not loving. I am stepping out now. I am....slowly....finding my way. It is a process. I'm not willing to hide anymore. I am going to tell my truth. This is me: good, bad and ugly. And if you can't respect my will, opinion and no, then that is your problem. If you really love me, then you need to love ALL of me, whether you agree with me or not.

No comments: