Monday, September 19, 2016

DREAM KITCHEN

In my DREAM HOUSE this would be parts of the kitchen.

1. I want a FARMHOUSE SINK.
Or better yet, TWO!
2. I want a refrigerator with a freezer on the bottom and plenty of storage for milk in the door. I hate side-by-sides and I don't need water in the door. It takes up too much of the refrigerator space.
3. Next I would like a double oven and tons of storage.
4. I also want a microwave oven over the GAS STOVE. It saves on space and I hate cooking on an electric cook top.
5. I would like one built-in similar to this, but most of the cabinets need solid doors.
6. I want a large pantry with doors like this.
7. I love these back splashes.
8. A dining room is a waste of space. I want an eat in kitchen. I love the mismatched chairs on this one.
Or a banquette like this.
9. I love these space saving ideas.
10. I would also love a calendar/homework center like this.
11. I don't like open or floating shelves, but a few are ok.
12. Pull out shelves are wonderful.
13. I love these pendent lights.
14. I like seating at an island too.
15. This door is so cute.
16. I also want the washer and dryer to have their own space separate from the kitchen.

No comments: