Thursday, September 17, 2015

STITCH FIX BOX #3




Stitch Fix is a monthly service that sends you clothes based on your styling profile. You don't have to buy anything, but there is a $20 styling fee if you send it ALL back. If you keep any of the pieces, the $20 is deducted from you balance. If you keep all 5 pieces 25% is deducted from your total.

After you fill out the styling profile, pick the date you want to receive your clothes. They recommend you have a Stitch Fix board on Pinterest that they can access so they know what kinds of clothes interest you. You can also tell them if you are looking for something specific.

Keep the items you like, return the rest in the pre-paid mailing bag and drop it at any USPS mailbox. Free shipping both ways. Leave feedback for your stylist about what you liked/disliked and then you can schedule another box.

I usually shop at Target, Old Navy, Burlington Coat Factory, Ross and Maurice, but I decided to give this a try.

Here is what I got in box #3.




 I liked this mini wrap dress, but since we are going into fall I don't see me wearing it.
 I LOVE THIS DRESS! This is a keeper.
 I liked this blue blazer (which looks purple in the picture), but it didn't have enough structure to it.
 I have tons of black tops and although I like the neck line I don't like the layers.
I liked this cardigan, but it was a little baggy.
I like the leather patches on the elbows too. I think I'll ask them to send me another one of these, but slightly smaller.

If you want to see what I got in past boxes, here is the link...BOX #1BOX #2

Now I put all the items that I'm not keeping into a prepaid mailer, fill out a survey of how I liked everything, leave a not for my stylist of what I would like next time and set the next date for a box to arrive. It was fun!

What did you think of my fix this month? Are you ready to get your fix on? If you want to try it out please use this referral link. For each friend who signs up and orders, I will get a $25 credit.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Interesting idea! I even went back and checked out all your other boxes! But I get so many clothes as hand me downs, I really don't need much more ;-). You looked dynamite in the wrap dress. Seasons be damned...keep!