1. Marry your best friend and you’ll never go wrong.
2. Say, “I love you,” a lot.
3. Pick up after yourself. Your spouse is not your maid.
4. Because of my children, I have become more patient....it's a work in progress.
5. It’s important to be able to laugh at yourself.
6. It’s important to have boundaries with extended family.
7. I can trust him with any truth.
8. Marriage is 100/100.
9. Timing is everything.
10. Honor each other’s strengths. That’s why opposites attract.
11. The best thing you can do for your children is love their father.