Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Dear Santa


I have not drawn on any walls, cursed (much) or played with my poop. I've done my homework, paid my bills, cooked (some) and my husband and child are still alive. This deserves a reward...right?

I would like:

#1 a maid...I don't mind vacuuming or making the beds, but the rest is for the birds. I hate cleaning bathrooms, washing floors, folding laundry, steam cleaning the carpets, dusting, wiping up cat vomit, wiping baseboards, emptying the litter box, defrosting the freezer, blowing leaves, trimming trees and washing windows.

#2 extra hours in the day....clean (because I don't have #1) cook meals, run errands, volunteer and play endless hours of kickball and lego building.

#3 me time....this goes along with #2...so I can read endless books, paint my toes and complete all my DIY projects on  PINTEREST.

#4 sleep....I used to be a morning person, liking to get up before everyone else (On days we didn't have to work....BS...before Sam....I used to get up at 7 a.m. and Richard would sleep until 11. I loved this time to myself.), but now with a little, where I am woken up in the middle of the night (sometimes several times), having 7 hours of sleep, at once, is rare. I am also a very light sleeper, so if the phone rings, the cats are fighting, a loud car goes by etc...I wake and it's hard for me to fall back asleep.

#5 a new wardrobe of good quality that matches...I have pieces I like, but most are miscellaneous stuff from Savers, WalMart or GoodWill. It's doable, but not ideal.

Even, just ONE of these items would be WONDERFUL!

No comments: