Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I HEARD A VOICE TODAY


Tracey,

Philippians 2:14 Do all things without grumbling and faultfinding and complaining (against God) and questioning and doubting (amoung yourselves)....

How many of your problems are the result of your words and thoughts?

"I'm sick and tired of...."
"....that just drives me crazy."
"If he/she does that one more time...."
"I hate it when...."
"When will I have..."
"Why do I have to do everything?"
"I can't handle one more day of this."
"If only they would just do...."
"This is killing me."

You can choose to ignore your feelings and have a good day anyway. You attitude is affecting your moods.

Focus on the good and what I have done for you.

When you complain you remain where you're at, but praising proceeds progress.

If you're already complaining about what you have, why should I give you more to complain about. Be thankful for what you've got (and probably what you prayed for....the man in your life, your job, your children....etc.). (Joyce Meyer)

Don't curse small beginnings. Be thankful, it's developing character.

I work EVERYTHING out for good.

You may not like this, but I are directing your path and I will make good come out of this. The more thankful and praiseworthy you are, the happier I will be. You need to stop going around the same mountain - being upset about the same stuff -  and move on. It's not your situation that is your problem, it's your attitude, that's your problem."

1 comment:

EvalinaMaria said...

So true, thank you for sharing.