Tuesday, October 30, 2012

GREAT IDEAS....#3

Here is the 3rd bunch of GREAT IDEAS I've found.

Maggie at BLACK AND WHITE had a great idea on how to create digital art like this....
.......using MS Word. I love it.

I haven't tried this idea yet, but I'm going to. What a great way to get kids involved in chores, saving money and making their own decisions. Kim at A GIRL WITH A GLUE GUN had this one.

This idea came from CHRONICLE BOOKS. What kid wouldn't like to get a letter from the tooth fairy?!

I also found this idea on PINTEREST, which looks amazing! I love the smell of citrus.




1 comment:

Juli said...

I did my own spin on the chore chip idea...

http://www.survivingboys.com/2011/11/poker-anyone.html

Worked great for a while. Then it loses it's gusto for a while, then they pick it back up.

Seriously, whatever gets me out of cleaning the litter box. :)