Monday, September 17, 2012
......the days of our lives.....
We are finally getting into a new schedule and a pattern here at the Brumlik household.
* Richard does the morning routine (breakfast) and I do the night routine (dinner). Because of Richard's weird work schedule we only do dinner together about 3 nights a week.
* Richard takes Sam and the dog for a walk in the morning and I take them in the early evening.
* Now that the days are cooler, Sam likes spending a lot of time outside, riding his scooter and playing with the boys in the neighborhood.
* Sam calls me on the phone every morning because I leave for work before he wakes up. I love his phone calls.
* Sam still cries every time Daddy drops him off at preschool, but he only cries for a few minutes, has a really good day and is in a good mood when I pick up. Richard hates seeing him cry.
* Over the weekend Sam started using Pull-Ups. We set the timer for 60 minutes and when the bell rings he runs to the bathroom by himself and calls me when he's done. He's only gone #1 so far, but we are progressing.
* We went to TOY-R-US this weekend to work on our list for Santa. Sam found a red HOT WHEELS, 14" bike with training wheels that he LOVES!!!
* We are looking forward to taking Sam to the Balloon Fiesta in October and to Uncle Kurt's for Thanksgiving.