Thursday, August 16, 2012

PRESCHOOL UPDATE

Sam does not separate easily (cries) from Richard when he drops him off in the morning, but the rest of the day goes very well.

Having a picture of me that Sam can hold really works. We also rehearse (many times) when Mommy will be there to pick him up. He seems to need the extra reassurance.

He's started using the potty at preschool too.

Sam loves painting, show-n-tell and using with the musical instruments. He has two friends, Ava and Cooper, that he plays with. Sam has also told me that there is a, "pretty girl that holds my hand, but I don't know her name yet."

I think this is going to be a great year for my little man!

2 comments:

birthmothertalks said...

Awwww how cute... he is talking about a pretty girl. Way to go on potty trainning.

happymomof4 said...

Yay!! Sounds like things are going well:)