Friday, June 29, 2012

FAVORITE SELF HELP BOOKS

For many reasons, some private and some not, I am a self-help book junkie. I am usually reading anywhere from 2-4 books at one time and one of those is ALWAYS a self-help book.

This is the shelf over my computer...


Right now I am reading both, Power Thoughts by Joyce Meyer and Boys Adrift by Leonard Sax. My top five favorite books in this category are:

Battlefield of the Mind by Joyce Meyer
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Families by Stephen R. Covey
Good Families Don't Just Happen by Catherine and Joseph Garcia-Prats
The Nine Steps to Financial Freedom by Suze Orman
Life Strategies by Dr. Phil McGraw

1 comment:

Marianne (Mare) Baker Ball said...

I've got three of your five. All good. Have you ever read Boundaries by Henry Cloud? that's my favorite. A Christian perspective on how to have healthy relationships. Surprisingly, it involves saying 'no' once in a while, and setting....well, boundaries. :-)