Saturday, June 2, 2012

AROUND THE BLOGOSPHERE #10


These are the places of interest I've found in my recent BLOG HOPPING journeys!

Kate, at CENTSATIONAL GIRL, has amazing design ideas, links and cool DIY projects that I will one day have time to do. In the mean time, I can dream.

Jen, at I HEART ORGANIZING, is amazing too. I thought I was creative until I saw her blog. I would never have seen the hidden value and beauty in the items she and her contributors start out with. What they create out of, what I first see as junk, old furniture amazes me. I've hopped a lot from her site to others too. Organizing is just a passing hobby for me, compared to what this lady does. Amazing!

I want to be like Linda, at CRAFTAHOLICS ANONYMOUS, when I grow up. Another site that gives me great ideas for when I retire.

I signed up for BLOG TRAIN. There are tons of sites under many topics to hop to. It's suppose to get more people to come to your blog, but I only just joined, so the jury is still out on whether it will work or not.

Mary, at THE MOMMYOLOGIST, is a recent find from my recommendations on Google Reader.

Where have you been BLOG HOPPING lately. Found anything interesting? Let me know.

No comments: